Benefits of ARBOR Harsh Environment Solution
- Versatile portfolio of form factor
- Highly-integrated CPU and I/O on one single board
- Carrier board expansion
- Faster time-to-market
- Cost-effective customization
- RoHS-compliant (Lead-free)
- Board level - Wide operating temperature operation -40 ~ 85°C (-40 ~ 185°F)
- System level - Water-proof & dust-prevention
Modularized Design of Wide Temperature Board
ARBOR takes great care in thermal design and component selection to ensure that wide temperature products pass extended operating temperature test and meet the military or industrial applications rugged demands for extreme system reliability.
ARBOR's wide temperature products are rugged by design. Thanks to the mechanical design and the quality of ARBOR SBCs, our wide temperature products brings a level of reliability that allows our customers to deploy systems and applications into a wide range of environments and already proves to be successfully deployed in Military application.
All of ARBOR Wide Temperature Boards can be functional and stable in extended (-40 to 85°C) operating temperature and meets the demands of system OEMs in military, transportation, avionics, and factory automation markets.